2017 Sustainability Conference Save The Date
Make plans to join us October 10-11 for The Oka' Institute's 2017 Sustainability Conference.
2016 Sustainability Conference
Thank you to all who participated in The Oka’ Institute’s first Sustainability Conference! The conference was held on October 26-27, 2016 and featured distinguished and knowledgeable speakers. It was a huge success and lots of information was shared! Presentations from the conference are listed below.
- Sustainability-Stephen Greetham
- Challenges of Regionalization: To Be or Not To Be- Jimmy Givens and Matt Wormus
- Drought Resiliency- Duane Smith and Kristopher Patton
- Ecosystem Service Valuation- Rowan Schmidt
- Water Technology Innovation in the U.S.- Dr. Sally Gutierrez
- Reuse- Ken Komiske
- Recharge- Dr. Guy Sewell, Dr. Randall Ross
- Water for 2060- Kent Wilkins
- Soil Health- Chad Ellis
- Conservation- Jeri Fleming, Trey Lam
Thank you to these organizations who provided educational information displays for our conference: